Is it finally spring....IS IT FINALLY SPRING! Of COURSE NOT Kelly!!! It's just an evil trick the Chicago weather Gods play on people! They trick and con you into believing it's Spring when actually the WORST COLD AND WIND has yet to come!!! Don't you remember all those days in late May and early June when it's still FREEZING COLD??? Oh man, someone isn't bitter. It sure isn't ME! It's just that I wrote a weather post on my blog about how spring is actually here in Madrid and then I read your post with poor Dylan being tricked by the weather gods. Poor little guy.
2 Comments:
Is it finally spring....IS IT FINALLY SPRING! Of COURSE NOT Kelly!!! It's just an evil trick the Chicago weather Gods play on people! They trick and con you into believing it's Spring when actually the WORST COLD AND WIND has yet to come!!! Don't you remember all those days in late May and early June when it's still FREEZING COLD??? Oh man, someone isn't bitter. It sure isn't ME! It's just that I wrote a weather post on my blog about how spring is actually here in Madrid and then I read your post with poor Dylan being tricked by the weather gods. Poor little guy.
You are soooo right. Spring in Chicago just isn't what it is elsewhere. Cold, bitter spring, bring on SUMMER!!!! At least it's no longer winter.
Post a Comment
<< Home