DYLAN AND ANNA'S BLOG

Visit this site for updates on our children.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Part II: Pregnant Again


No joke, I'm pregnant again. Surprise to everyone involved. We are very happy to say the least and glad we didn't need fertility treatments this go around!! Hope this baby is as wonderful as Dylan. Here's our little nugget's first photo, he or she is already 9 weeks along.

"Can you hear me in there fetus? In nine months will you come greet us?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Kelly! Noooooooo!!!!!!! You sound so non-shalont (sp?) about that! Dooo dee dooo....gonna have another PERSON grow inside my body, no big deal. Gonna go buy some groceries now..... WHAT???!!! Well, congratulations then! I suppose by the next time I see you, your family will be building human pyramids in your yard like in "8 is Enough".

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home