DYLAN AND ANNA'S BLOG

Visit this site for updates on our children.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Smile for the Camera


Previously, when taking pictures of Dylan he usually just looked straight into the lense with a blank (but cute) stare. Any picture we got of him smiling was just happen stance. If he was smiling and having fun, and I took out the camera, he'd stop whatever he was doing and just look or lunge at the camera. Recently, Dylan learned to smile for the camera, however he still stops what he's doing and goes straight for the lense.

These pictures are also cute because you can see that I recently chopped his hair. I say chopped because I literally had to chop of long strands or bunches of hair at a time because he won't sit still for a trim. It tickles his neck and ears when I reach for his hair, and he's fascinated by the scissors and wants to play with them whenever I get them out. This cut involved two days of catching him of guard with the scissors, but it still turned out pretty cute. Not a cut I would recommend for anyone over the age of two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home