Baby and Big Boy Update
Now that they have just had their birthdays I thought it would be a good time for an update. Dylan just had his Doctor's visit. He is 37 in. tall and weighs 29.8 lbs. He is healthy and becoming a big boy. He can say and do just about anything now. He continues to have lots of energy, especially in the mornings and after naps. He goes to a music class on Friday and Toddler Soccer (coached by Daddy) on Saturdays, and now we are contemplating signing him up for pre-school. He gets bored at home and loves to interact with other people. While I think he would enjoy it, I dread dropping him off the first day. Next time you see him, he'll have a nice long conversation with you. He loves to talk!!
As for Anna, she continues to change every month. She can say "Mamma, Dadda, du (duck)", and if you heard the b-day video - "Anna". She can also make monkey, dinosaur, dog, cow, and bird noises. She understands a lot of what we say. The other day I asked her where her dinosaur was and she left the room and came back with it a short while later. I also asked her for a kiss and she gave me one. She can wave and blow kisses, and she loves to bend over and be upside down, as shown in the picture. Dylan did this a lot also at this age. I think it's hilarious, because it's usually out of the blue. Anna's two bottom middle teeth are completely in, and her top four are coming in right now. There is a big gap between the two upper middle. I'll have to ask the doc about this. Otherwise, she is happy and healthy, and very social. She walks over to all sorts of people in the music class and loves to stand in the middle of the circle with all the kids and participate.
Both kids are growing and changing everyday. They are so much fun to watch, and very tiring!
As for Anna, she continues to change every month. She can say "Mamma, Dadda, du (duck)", and if you heard the b-day video - "Anna". She can also make monkey, dinosaur, dog, cow, and bird noises. She understands a lot of what we say. The other day I asked her where her dinosaur was and she left the room and came back with it a short while later. I also asked her for a kiss and she gave me one. She can wave and blow kisses, and she loves to bend over and be upside down, as shown in the picture. Dylan did this a lot also at this age. I think it's hilarious, because it's usually out of the blue. Anna's two bottom middle teeth are completely in, and her top four are coming in right now. There is a big gap between the two upper middle. I'll have to ask the doc about this. Otherwise, she is happy and healthy, and very social. She walks over to all sorts of people in the music class and loves to stand in the middle of the circle with all the kids and participate.
Both kids are growing and changing everyday. They are so much fun to watch, and very tiring!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home