St.Louis Trip

Playing with Grandpa Ted.
Playing cars with Grandma Jeannie on the car mat.Come to Grandma.

Dylan high-fives the dolphin.

This really cool train belongs to Dylan and Anna's great uncle Dennis.
Look at the delicious cake Grandma and I made together!
Look at the great new bonnet the Easter Bunny left for me in my basket.

Every time Anna saw this picture of the family she would say "Dadda." Grandpa Ted thought that was great. She definitely missed her Daddy while we were away. (Paul wasn't with us the entire time.)

After reading a great little book called "Little Toot", about a small tugboat on the River, Grandma Mary taught me all about the Mississippi River. We made a special trip to see the River and to eat at a cute restaurant call Finn Inn.

Finn Inn






Great Uncle Dennis and his cool tractor. Thanks for letting me ride (and steer).
Uncle Doug!
Look at my great new scooter!

Finally coins I can play with!!!
Uncle Doug!
Look at my great new scooter!
Finally coins I can play with!!!
Playing Trains with Cousin Cody.
Dancing with Grandma and the singing bunny.
I also learned about woodpeckers, and saw and heard one for the first time.

Uncle Pat!!
Here are some pictures from our trip to St.Louis in no particular order. We had lots of fun! We spent lots of time with our family and got to catch up with some friends.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home